- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Job Description - Junior PMO
Business Title: Junior PMO
Grade: Band 7
Business Unit: ITO, Technology Services, Security Technology Services
Job Family: Security Technology Services
Reports Directly to: Head, Security Transformation Programme Office
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Network Security Service is being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber and Network Security leader to build the new team and capability improve Bank's network security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
· Ensuring compliance with project governance guidelines as well as prepare and coordinate for any audit and regulatory requirements.
· Planning, coordination and preparation of governance meetings
· Compile and circulate papers to ensure consistency of format and timeliness of circulation
· Drafting and distribution of Committee meeting minutes and ensure timely and effective follow-up on action items
· Maintaining the PMO library including submitted papers and meeting minutes of various Governance forums
· Assist with the proactive engagement of stakeholders and management of expectations
· Assist with reviewing the suitability of work stream updates and papers submitted to various Governance forums and enforce high standards
· Assist with Following up on actions and submitting papers to the relevant Governance Committees
· Arrange key meeting and help the programme team be organized
· Programme managers
· Business stakeholders
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· A minimum of 2 years of PMO experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-displinary projects.
· Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
· Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
· Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
· Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
· Knowledge of Clarity & ePMO standard