MY- Associate - Human Resource - HRIS
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. About the role
- Responsible in managing internal HR databases, keeping employee records and to ensure data quality i.e. timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure new employees' information are gathered and updated in HRIS on a regular basis.
- Adherence to company guidelines & SOP for effective data management
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Candidates with minimum 2-3 years working experience in related field and are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of SAP HR system will be an added advantage
- A team player with pleasant personality, attention to detail, good communication skill and ability to work independently
- Ex cellent problem-solving skills.
This is an opportunity based in Malaysia for an experienced professional to make their mark on our internal HR team Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-168689-2020