MY- Senior Specialist - HR Analytics
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
The incumbent would be responsible for leading the HR Analytics function including researching and presenting assigned data, developing ad hoc reports or metrics, assisting in implementation of human resources programs and ensuring reports are fully compliance with data privacy guidelines.
Your role as a leader
- Responsible for researching and to build HR Analytics around employees' data across HR functional areas.
- Responsible for all data related activities including to access, extract, format, analyze, manage, and report on large complex data sets from multiple systems.
- Responsible for preparing periodic HR and ad hoc reports to the Management team.
- Ensuring records and data are accurate and updated at all times .
- Participate in systems projects across the HR division.
- Support and train various HR employees in reporting needs.
- Provide support on the other areas of human resources when required and to assist in ad-hoc projects where necessary.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Specialists across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- Candidates with minimum 6-7 years working experience in related field are preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP HR system will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- A team player with pleasant personality, attention to detail, good communication skill and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of managing complex and completing priorities.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-175809-2020