MY – Manager – Customer and Marketing - Digital Customer - Solution Architect
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Manager within Deloitte Digital, you are part of a team of creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that push the edges of technology to support digital change of our clients. You'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You'll:
Your role as a leader
- Provide technical leadership, working with clients to provide digital solutions that solve client challenges in innovative ways while still integrating with the existing technology landscape.
- Lead the translation of business needs into detailed requirements and driving the detailed solutioning including architecture design, products/partners to be used, detailed estimation of effort for the different phases of the project (eg. Design, build, test and deploy), resourcing as well as the cost of the solution.
- Be required to present this solution to the client in as compelling a manner to help the client understand why such a solution is required and have the ability to justify the rationale of the particular solution design.
- Execute business development tasks such as developing bids, writing responses to invitations to tender from clients, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activity.
- Build deep relationships with existing and new clients, often working within multi-disciplinary account teams.
- Participate in practice development activity such as developing internal training and organizing events.
- Interact with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
- Lead pre-sales activities from vetting the solution designs, constructing delivery strategy to developing viable commercial deals for multiple projects. You are expected to lead cross-functional teams, collaborate with other designers, developers, project managers and clients to produce high-end digital design solutions.
- Explore technical as well as business partnerships with new technologies and startup players in the ecosystem that can provide competitive advantage to solution offerings.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through chal--lenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant software or engineering discipline.
- Passion for digital and technology.
- Understands new developments of how digital solutions are changing or have the potential to transform current models of business.
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
- Able to work in collaboratively with other team members and clients, providing technical leadership and vision as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Has in-depth industry knowledge of digital solutions, the platforms/packages and technologies used across industries.
- Worked with the typical products in industry - Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, Apigee to name a few.
- Worked with other products or partners industry that have specialized digital product offerings and solutions.
- Have the ability to put together a comprehensive detailed solution architecture that encompasses integration, migration, data needs and deployability.
- Experience of leading development teams to deliver bespoke solutions using agile development methods.
- Experience of working with solution integration teams.
- Experience of working with platform/package vendors and solution teams as part of the overall client solution.
- Experience of working in a project-based environment, liaising with customers throughout the entire solution delivery lifecycle.
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself .
- A natural team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge.
- Influencing in complex situations where stakeholders do not always agree about methods, choices and strategic direction.
- Willing to push the technical limits and find the best solution for the business and our customers.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humor of each moment.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176145-2020