MY - Manager - Customer and Marketing - Digital Customer - Salesforce Solution Architect
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Manager within Deloitte Digital, we need you to lead, manage industry sales target, plan, guide and deliver business growth in the Salesforce platform. You'll be working alongside industry team and other agency disciplines, setting client vision, solving business problems with a mix of business, innovative and technical expertise. It's how we outclass the competition and create the best digital experiences. You'll:
• Working alongside the wider team, lead the overall technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects.
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions.
• Manage the delivery teams to deliver full Salesforce lifecycle implementations, with a focus on the client success but awareness of other wider business and technology focused delivery considerations.
• Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in business, digital led transformation.
• Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Lead end-to-end pre-sales activities.
• Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
• Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
• Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
• The Salesforce Technical Architect is responsible for translating business requirements into technical solutions and overseeing the development of final deliverables. Provides technical leadership to perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of concepts and technology solutions. Leads the development team (may include FTEs, onshore/nearshore/remote/offshore consultants) responsible for developing quality code using patterns & best practices, organizes and leads a team through design and implementation on time and budget, guides and mentors developers. Responsibilities
• Work with the Salesforce Solution Architect to document application architecture, designs and configurations, including as-is and future state with a clear path to transition to modern SaaS based technology stacks.
• Recommend systems solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Oversee scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
• Determine and provide a necessary level of technical documentation during requirements gathering.
• Communicate the technical dependencies to concerned teams and then establishing a coordination process for optimal implementation of the individual components of Salesforce projects.
• Co-ordinate with customers, product vendors and our other IT partners to ensure a successful implementation.
• Drive full-stack hands-on development across multiple technology stacks.
• Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and development standards.
• Lead troubleshooting of any production issues related to applications including but not limited to Salesforce, micro-services, and infrastructure/DevOps. Requirements
• Experience in developing high-level architecture design of current and future state solution based on business requirements and value propositions.
• Hands-on experience and expertise leading teams in developing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform (at least 3 full lifecycle Salesforce implementations), including declarative development, custom code, integrations, and data migration.
• Strong understanding of SDLC, Continuous Integration, and Source Control patterns, including an intimate knowledge of Salesforce metadata migration.
• Holds one or more of the following Salesforce certifications: Certified Platform Developer (required), Certified Application Architect (preferred), Certified System Architect (preferred), Certified Technical Architect (preferred).
• Experience or in-depth knowledge of Salesforce development such as Apex, Visual Force, and Lightning.
• Experience in leading fast-pace development team in Agile/Scrum environment.
• Experience in crafting and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com APIs.
• In-depth understanding of master data management in Force.com.
• Experience and comfort working on small teams and across multiple projects concurrently.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Minimum of 10+ years of IT development experience.
• Minimum of 5 + years technology delivery experience working with clients across cloud transformation (across SaaS platforms) with a focus on the Salesforce.com environment and related PaaS and SaaS technologies.
• Minimum 5 + years professional services or 8 years industry experience in agile delivery of integration services.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-175503-2020