MY - Manager - Enterprise Technology & Performance - Finance & Enterprise Performance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As part of our Finance & Enterprise Performance team, you'll act as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. You'll work in the team to advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. You'll support large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge technology and be able to take your career to the next level!
You'll work with CFOs of Asian conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector - combining our finance capability with program and change management expertise to implement and embed improvements and deliver sustainable value. You'll:
Your role as a leader
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Support smaller engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively.
- Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
You are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant accounting, business or finance discipline.
- Certified Chartered Accountant is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years' experience working in finance organisations or consulting, advising CFOs on Finance transformation, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation, and other critical elements of the Finance function.
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM.
- Experience developing a vision for the Finance organization and realizing the vision through large scale transformations encompassing finance process redesign, service delivery model development, and technology implementations.
- Experience with Finance in a Digital world technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualisation etc.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176348-2020