MY - Resource Management Associate (Contract)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- The primary focus of this role is to support the Resource Management function for South East Asia region.
- Provide administrative support to the Resource Management Team on regional staffing demands and updates
- Maintenance of Regional Staffing System - practitioner profiles creation, scheduling updates, and availability tracking
- End-to-end process management of CV database - from ensuring submission of updated CVs by practitioners, to reviewing and vetting to ensure compliance to the Deloitte standard
- Conduct research to identify suitable internal candidates through database searches for internal demand
- Maintains and prepare weekly and monthly management reporting for leadership
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
You will need to be someone who is highly motivated, confident and solutions focused with the ability to think strategically. You must be prepared to work in a high volume and fast paced environment.
If you tick most of the boxes below, we would love to hear from you:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only short listed candidates will be notified
- Degree in any discipline
- Familiar with MS Office program
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English Language (both writing & speaking)
- Positive attitude in the face of challenges
- Are highly-organized with strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
- Available to start immediately
- Great sense of humor!
- Contract is for 12 months
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-175054-2020