About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide expertise and guidance to Technology teams in Active Directory and Windows platform support activities.
- Deliver individual and team Job Objectives, and service improvement initiatives.
- Review and implement project activities based on project time plan
- Implement production infrastructure changes.
- To ensure processes, guidelines, procedures, risk management are in place and enforced for quality in installation, running, operating and support of all standard desktops and servers in both production and development environment
- Share knowledge with other functional streams and Technology support teams.
- Prepare knowledgebase and prepare documentation on infrastructure and issues.
- Review and signoff for the Global Monitoring Standard.
- Review and signoff for the Active Directory Service Matrix.
- To evaluate the technology solutions delivered by Business and Design and Architecture team, develop acceptance criteria and process for the operability and supportability of the solutions.
- Attending CAB meeting, provide Change review and approve Change.
- Manage the team operation schedule, leave plan and manage resources arrangement for holiday and adhoc request.
- Review and manage any Risk raised against the team.
- Manage Incident, Change and Problem management.
- Collaborate with Project and Engineering team for new tools to be onboarded.
- Review SLA, CRA, CAS, CRISP process with service owner.
- Communicate with MT level on the current progress of each incident and resumption stage.
- Manage user escalation and provide solutioning on BAU issue.
- Highlight best practice and recommendation for the bank to leverage solution within SCB landscape.
- Audit engagement on the control effectiveness of Active Directory services.
- Align with Engineering roadmap on each service on capacity, availability, and solutioning.
- Good ITIL process understanding on Service management, Incident, Change, Problem, Patch management.
- Knowledge in applying and securing AD platform transformation program.
- Accountable on the service roadmap and deliverables.
- Field of Study - Information Technology
- Certification - Diploma or Degree
- 10 - 12 years' experience in managing and supporting Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012/2016 with multiple domains and large user base including AD Cybersecurity.
- Strong technical knowledge of Active Directory 2008 /2012/ 2016 R2 infrastructure, GPO, AD tools, AD DNS and Cybersecurity awareness.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/ 2016 R2, Windows 7/10, Internet Explorer 8/11, DHCP, TCP/IP and associated networking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products in general and collaboration with Symantec Antivirus, BMC Patrol, Google Chrome and Remote Access Tools across platforms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-motivated. Good communication skills, interpersonal skill and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- ITIL v3/4 knowledge in Incident, change, Patch, Problem management.
- Cloud Azure platform services knowledge.
- Strengthening of AD security cyber-attack knowledge.
- Drive project deliverables and timeline commitment.
- Manage at least 5 resources on day to day operation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .