Manager - Advertising Marketing and Commerce (Japan Collaboration) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration .
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with the team to help our clients optimize their Digital Marketing initiatives, leveraging data, technology and marketing strategy.
Your role as a leader
- Engage in marketing insights projects to analyse data and performance and effectively communicate findings
- Translate client business & marketing problems into analytical problems, and recommend suitable approaches to address the client's issues
- Help clients identify the right marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
- Extract and process large quantities of relevant data to help create meaningful reports /dashboards as per the client's requirements
- Use analytic techniques such as statistical analysis (test vs. control), customer segmentation and ROI analysis to derive insights
- Deliver results of statistical analyses, in the form of dashboards & PowerPoint reports
- Implement data & analytics solutions and provide recommendations that drive results for client campaigns and larger business objectives
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing analytics/strategy, business analytics, management consulting, sales operations
- Advance knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders
- Experience with impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g., peers to senior leadership)
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in digital/growth marketing within fast paced and dynamic market environments. You will also have a sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.