Manager - Analytics & Cognitive ( Japan Collaboration) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join our Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration as full time Consultants/Senior Consultants.
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path.
This role sits within the Analytics and Cognitive team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses the Data Analytics solutions respectively. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our Analytics and Cognitive business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of its solutions: Functional and Technical Design, Application & Systems Development, Business Transformation, etc. Your role as a leader
You will be expected to lead across the following:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Business Development: Participate in all aspects of the proposal development cycle; contribute to the development of proposal technical content; participate in the development of sales presentation or market positioning material.
- Engagement Management: Manage a project or program team; develop work plans for the engagement; determine the client needs by selecting and applying appropriate approaches, tools, and techniques to the client's business.
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with client teams and staff; communicate clearly and consistently on components objectives and activities; work closely with the client to understand engagement change implications and facilitate implementation.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Participate in the development of market-valued intellectual capital; contribute to the development of practical solutions and methodologies; participate in third parties and partners relationship building.
- People Development: Recruit, train and develop team members; perform role of career coach for practitioners.
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or industry related role.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with solid experience in the sales cycle and in leading project teams
- Strong experience directly interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders for clients.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Ability to work independently and manage components of large engagements.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- You have strong understanding of either structured and unstructured data mining, visualisation and analytics or Intelligent Automation
- Drive, tenacity, entrepreneurship, client focused and results oriented. You enjoy working methodically and with a great attention to detail.
- You are happy to travel and communicate confidently in English.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
- Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite. Next Steps
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.