Manager - Workforce Transformation - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you'll do
In the Workforce Transformation practice, we recognize that multiple futures are unfolding simultaneously and today's organizations and workforces are struggling to keep up with the constant change and uncertainty. Almost all workforce constructs from organizational design and learning, through to the very work that we do are changing dramatically and simultaneously. We help our clients to synchronize across all these changes and so that they not only survive, but they thrive in the face of continuous disruption.
We leverage research, analytics, and innovation and industry insights to help imagine and activate workforces that are future ready, today. Depending on your experience and aspirations, you will be working as a member of a dynamic and highly collaborative team to co-create and deliver innovative and immersive programs for clients including:
• Reimagining teams to facilitate exponential growth and change;
• Transforming human capital practices to facilitate future readiness;
• Building leaders who can thrive across multiple futures;
• Transforming cultures and ways of working;
• Reimagining future modes of learning. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
• Highly desirable requirements:
- A good university degree or MBA
- Minimum 8 years working experiences with proven experience leading project teams or work streams independently
- An effective communicator, with strong presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong experience in some of the following, we would to meet you:
- Management consulting or Start-up and agile thinking and approaches
- Leadership and coaching; Complex engagement management
- Human capital innovation; Learning development and Innovation
- Immersive program design, facilitation and coaching
- Ecosystem curation; Workforce and culture data and analytics
• Essential requirements:
- Naturally inquisitive and quick to grasp new concepts, with a drive for continuous learning
- Enjoy working collaboratively in teams in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with uncertainty and prepared to be agile
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.