Manager, Consumer Deposits & Wealth Management Analytics
- Work with Consumer Deposits & Wealth Management team. Design data driven solutions to enable PFS to capture new Business opportunities
- Regular interaction with product and channel managers to understand their business objectives. Proactively recommend on how you think data & analytics could help them achieve their goals
- Apply data discovery, segmentation & other exploration techniques to identify emerging trends and opportunities for refining Deposits and Wealth Management's customer propositions
- Develop targeting marketing campaigns to drive relevant communications to Deposits & Wealth Management's customers & front-line channels - including design of Post-Campaign Analysis solutions to track effectiveness and uplift of marketing activity
- Design of data visualization and interactive dashboards
- Use of advanced analytical modelling techniques to predict & optimize customer and portfolio outcomes
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for team members.
- Contribute, guide and develop technical and functional skills of team members.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- At least 10 years of advanced analytics experience
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in either Statistics/Mathematics/Decision Science/Finance/Accounting.
- Possess skills in SAS, SQL Programming, Phython or any other open programming language, Teradata, Hadoop solutions environment.
- Tableau knowledge and skills a plus but not mandatory
- Possess skills and knowledge to undertake extensive quantitative data analysis and maintenance of statistic data mining model, data mining took and statistical technique.
- Forward thinking and progressive with strong business acumen and able to interpret the customer analytics applications into business insights and facilitate decision making.
- Strong communicator and able to work effectively in a team and support business leaders to capitalize and turn data into competitive advantage.