Manager, Consumer Marketing & Asset Analytics
· Responsible for development and implementation of advanced predictive analysis projects for Consumer Banking to identify business opportunities, increase cross sell and leads optimization through machine learning.
· Sharing of analytics insights to different stakeholders across Line of Businesses including Senior Management level and Head of Departments
· Lead the development and implementation of Consumer Bank marketing (cross sell / up sell) campaigns based on data-drive insights to drive and support business via real time event based marketing, telemarketing and digital campaigns.
· Monitor and improve sales performance for campaigns
· Develop a customer centricity model to measure and track impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns in terms of customer revenue, product holding, attrition, etc
· At least 10 years of advanced analytics experience
· Possess a Bachelor's Degree in either Statistics/Mathematics/Decision Science/Finance/Accounting.
· Possess skills in SAS, SQL Programming, Phython or any other open programming language, Teradata, Hadoop solutions environment.
· Tableau knowledge and skills a plus but not mandatory
· Possess skills and knowledge to undertake extensive quantitative data analysis and maintenance of statistic data mining model, data mining took and statistical technique.
· Forward thinking and progressive with strong business acumen and able to interpret the customer analytics applications into business insights and facilitate decision making.
· Strong communicator and able to work effectively in a team and support business leaders to capitalize and turn data into competitive advantage.