Manager, Digital Enablement
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Responsible for application development and deliver on the Workflow & Automation applications assigned through agile resource management and digital platform technology implementation to support business objectives. Expected to function effectively in a high performance team for application delivery and champion Workflow & Automation technology innovations Principal Duties & Responsibilities: 1) Application Management
2) Stakeholder Management
- Design / Document / Implement / Test / Deploy systems & solutions to meet the business needs.
- Analyze business requirements to perform feasibility studies / gap analysis / functional / technical design for existing and new systems
- Examine existing systems design and processes to improve effectiveness & efficiency
- Research and recommend technologies and solution design to fulfil business requirement
- Work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Technical Delivery teams to ensure quality of deliveries
- Lead and guide the development team on system development / implementation lifecycle
- Develop the system accordingly to the agreed user and technical requirement
- Perform and coordinate SIT and UAT activities
- Responsible for production deployment and relevant change management processes
- Work closely with other organizational units and external parties in systems implementation
- Ensure complete knowledge transfer from external solution providers to provide effective support on systems after go-live
- Responsible for end-to-end design for existing and new systems
- Responsible for functional / technical / administration / operation documentations of supported systems
- Active involvement in production support to ensure systems availability and stability
3) People Development and Management
- Manage vendor, business partner and regional technology relationships to provide delivery flexibility in digital development
- Manage and optimize resource planning and utilization to deliver maximum output to support business demands
- Coach and mentor team to acquire the technical and soft skills to execute their jobs.
- Degree in IT from an accredited institution.
- 8-10 years of experience in IT application development environment, with at least 6-8 years in supervisory or management capacity.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with middle management team, internal & external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong supporting technical knowledge in RDMBS, SQL, XML / Java / Windows / enterprise application development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly proficient in oral & written communication (English)
- Highly proactive and self-motivated individual with proven leadership exposure
- Independent and highly analytical individual with good problem solving skills
- Willing to accept significant responsibility and accountability