Manager Global Standards SME
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Manager Global Standards SME
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Strategy and Planning informs strategic decision-making and acts as a catalyst and driver for strategic change. The team applies a balance of intellectual and technical strength, people skills and values-based leadership to engage and constructively challenge the business with critical thinking and innovative insights that yield valuable new approaches to the way we do business.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Manager Global Standards, SME, CMB.
- Responsible for driving Global Standards implementation, deployment and remediation work at a country level to ensure that the Target operating model and standards are upheld within a country;
- Complete an impact assessment as well as review the current global Risk Methodology and Client Due Diligence (CDD) standards ensuring business impact is understood and agreed by all parties .
- Compiling high level business and compliance MI which will feed into the overall requirements work;
- Collating all local jurisdictional data sharing and restriction requirements, by jurisdiction, ensuring all data transfer specifications and legal and regulatory ramifications are clearly understood and documented;
- Assist CMB Deployment lead with the development of project documentation, gathering and compiling of data and statistics, and in any other specific BA and sometimes PO /PMO tasks in the deliverables associated with the workstream and any workstream deliverables;
- Actively participate in the feasibility, planning, analysis, design, test and deployment stage of each project, including creation of relevant documentation applicable to project phase;
- Identify and engage all key stakeholders and business / technical resources that must participate in the project. Ensure all required resources are lined up to support the plan and project delivery timescales;
- Work as part of the Programme Delivery Team, ensuring collaboration with other team members;
- Drive business requirements definition and facilitate sign off with the appropriate sign off parties. Ensure business requirements are met or exceeded, on time and within budget;
- Produce effective progress reports for assigned projects to keep management appraised of project status, major risks and issues, scope, plan or resource changes;
- Manage project budget, ensure that costs are controlled, tracked and accurate effort and expenditure figures are provided to the PMO.
Skills / Attributes
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager with solid financial services industry knowledge
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong time management skills with excellent self-motivation.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise working to deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in working in AML or Sanctions and proven record of business analysis in these types of large scale projects/programmes
- Understands the context of AML and STF and can articulate the high level processes and associated risks
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, and some project management/PMO experience.
- Relationship management and networking skills.
- Structured approach to business analysis including promoting and ensuring adherence to the project management framework defined
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex projects.
- Recognised business analysis qualification would be beneficial e.g. 6 Sigma
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (e.g., fund administrator, brokerage house, custodian, investment bank etc.) within an AML/STF context
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc)
- ntermediate MS PowerPoint and MS Access skills
- MS Project or Workbench (Clarity)
- MS Project skills. (Attained Intermediate level minimum)
- Project Management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE 2)
- Project Management (1 - 2yrs)
- Consultancy/Client Facing Delivery
- Administration and design experience of SharePoint 3.0 or higher