Manager, Investment Marketing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Help build PAMB's Investment Linked Products (ILP) Funds' platform and develop best practices for all areas relating to the ILP Fund Development and Marketing. Job Scope:
Help build PAMB's Investment Linked Products (ILP) Funds' platform and develop best practices for all areas relating to the ILP Fund Development and Marketing. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
ILP Fund Development & Management
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement investment-linked (IL) fund developments.
- Ensure new fund strategy development and existing fund strategy enhancement are managed according to the target deliverable requirements to meet the project deployment timeline.
- Work with respective Fund Manager to prepare new fund training and marketing presentation materials for the use in sales force training and client event sessions.
- Conduct the Train the Trainer sessions to equip sales team with the required knowledge & skills to promote the new/enhanced fund strategy competently.
- Support sales distribution on fund marketing related initiatives and activities to drive ILP sales.
- Liaise with product & sales distribution teams to review investment-linked fund sales production results against target sales goals to provide support on areas of improvement.
- Cooperate with the respective Fund Manager to complete the fund due diligence report required by banca partners.
ILP Fund Marketing
- Responsible for fund marketing of IL funds across different channels to support ILP sales.
- Conduct focus groups to gain a true understanding of target market customers' needs to determine appropriate investment fund proposition and marketing strategy for effective communication of the fund offerings.
- Formulate sales proposition for various customer/sales segments and develop impactful fund marketing tools that are customized for different sales channels.
- Work with fund managers to prepare fund marketing materials such as monthly fund fact sheet, fund training slides, fund review & update, ad-hoc presentation deck and etc.
- Provide strategic inputs to the company's training teams on IL funds' training strategy and, develop IL funds training content and training roadmaps for different sales groups.
- Ensure all fund marketing materials adhered to internal compliance requirements.
Digital Marketing Innovation
- Identify digital innovations in the industry that can be integrated into the IL fund marketing or training environment of the organization for efficiency and better reach to customers.
- Understand digital user journey and user experience to propose relevant IL fund digital marketing initiatives to market IL funds.
- Provide IL funds digital marketing specifications and collaborate with internal stakeholders in developing the digital marketing or training platforms.
- Develop and perform user acceptance tests (UAT) to ensure the IL fund digital marketing application or platform developed is according to the specifications provided.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Finance, Banking, Investment, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years experiences in banking and financial services industries specialized in investment sales and marketing is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and promotional activities for sales channels.
- Experience in digital marketing and producing sales & marketing tools will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about digital platform, website, content development.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, including flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Possesses good analytical and strong presentation skills.
- Competent and confident in delivering public speaking.
- Able to interact with all levels of people and management with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong command of multilingual skills - English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Strict compliance with all applicable deadlines is expected.
- Ability to multi-task and highly motivated with an ability to take ownership.
- Possess strong work ethics, integrity and a positive attitude.