Manager, Operational Risk (GOT)
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS (https://myhrms.hlbank.my) with the information below: JR Number:
Refer to the above Job Number next to position title Location Code:
MYHOF10000 Department Code:
MY10006066 Designation Code:
- Provide support to Head of the Operation departments in leading, coordinating and monitoring risks on operational activities, and implementing control measures both preventive and corrective actions.
- Review RCSA and validate control testing results for Operation departments.
- Ensure timely reporting of Ops loss events (LER) by Operation departments as per the standard stipulated in the Operational Risk Policy.
- Conduct root cause analysis on Ops losses events and work with Operation departments to improve controls and effectiveness of self-assessment checks conducted by them on their respective functions.
- As a liaison person between the department ORRs and Group Risk to ensure prompt dissemination of guidelines namely Operational Risk Policy, etc, completion of risk assessment, service provider review and gap identification focusing on Operational Risk.
- Responsible for advising Operation departments on Operational risk matters.
- Implement Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) guidelines to all branches/ Centres/ Head Office. Provide support to stakeholders on queries regarding OSH guidelines and matters pertaining to OSH.
- Manage the area of Audit Management, MBNC and LER Reporting, ensuring compliance to good practices and regulatory requirement through regular review with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Banking Operations/ Operational Risk Management / Auditing