Manager, SBIM Performance Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 22 Sep 17
Manager, SBIM Performance Management
- The overall purpose of the job is to strengthening regular on-going strategy through efficient Scorecard designed and tactical campaign
- This role is responsible for supporting Premium Banking, Personal Banking, SME Banking and PS segment in achieving an optimal channel mix & distribution growth.
- This position will be responsible for delivering the information and the tools necessary for the management to have best in class decision analytics, in order for the business to make informed marketing, pricing, distribution & customer acquisition strategies.
- To act as the central interface contact points for all product teams in target allocation to the respective segments.
- To assist in the negotiation between Product team and internal channel team to achieve a well balanced target allocation mechanism with an ultimate goal of supporting the direction of CB strategic priority.
- Work Closely with finance team to ensure target are well managed in order to optimize channel efficiency by means of maintaining good balance between product marginal revenue and sales capacity.
- Ensure cordial working relationships are maintained with all working levels of product, segment teams and Sales management with and aim to achieve a smooth and effective working mode which is bilateral.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Channel Performance Management
- Establish & enhance existing channel & sales performance analytics for Management & Sales Staff, and this includes identifying optimal analytics tools and automation of reports.
- Partner BIU and Finance Managers to move sales performance related reports into empower for users convenience in performing trends analysis and report generation.
- Perform & deliver timely, factual and actionable trends analysis to support overall CE / business growth & strategy, risk and marketing decisions.
- Facilitate the quarterly scorecard development & to ensure that the scorecards across different segments & all sales and service families are aligned.
- To maintain clarity & transparency on scorecard management to front-liners.
- Perform quarterly validations of sales performance & ensure that the sales incentive is computed & paid accurately and promptly.
- Applied knowledge of strategy and execution management frameworks, in particular the balance scorecard framework
- Support / Coordinate on the development & automation of scorecards in Sales Channel System and ensure that the recently launched Global Sales Datamart is well established and reconciliation with the current systems, scorecards and analytics is completed accordingly.
- Finalize the decommissioning of the current Sales Performance Management System & execute the migration to Sales Channel System &Global Sales Datamart.
- To ensure that the analytics support from Global Sales Datamart is sufficient & meets the needs of the Business Heads & management team in driving sales behavior towards long-term & total relationship building with clients.
- Develop tools for planning and monitoring Sales/ Service performance.
- Provisions of MIS on sales volumes, revenue and league tables by products for effective sales management.
- Timely collation and delivery of sales reports for management
- Share of best practices and implementation planning for Group initiatives ie Cross Border Referral
- To handle the co-ordinate functions and to deliver the Group Dashboard to all SGMY.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and EDD/CDD
- Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and EDD/CDD in the day to day operations, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business
- 10 years working experience preferably in Banking/Financial Institution/FMCG environment
- Strong analytical skills with the discipline to meet deadlines and provide solutions
- Competent financial modeling skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.