Mergers & Acquisitions - Senior Associate / Assistant Manager / Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Lead advisory M&A including buy-side, sell-side and capital raising.
- Global inbound and outbound transactions with international and national blue chip clients, emerging companies and private equity.
- Management of key transaction work streams including due diligence, documentation, direct liaison with key client stakeholders, vendors/bidders, lawyers, etc.
- Preparation of marketing materials and other key deal documents.
- Development of valuation, financial and strategic analysis.
- Management of the due diligence process.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A minimum of 5-7 years working experience.
- Exposure to relevant transactions through Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity.
- An understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, functions, macroeconomics.
- Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modeling skills, including the ability to develop a financial model from scratch.
- Ability to logically structure a deliverable / storyboard.
- Knowledge of appropriate tools, techniques and intellectual capital to address transaction issues.
- Strong presence, poise and appropriate level of confidence.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Strong project management, coaching and communications skills.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CPA, CA, CFA or MBA) will be highly regarded.