Mgr, CE Solution Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 17 Aug 17
Mgr, CE Solution Architect
Job Purpose Summary
To research, solution, drive and manage delivery of new age customer experience technology initiatives in Hong Leong's Customer Experience department with a goal to improve customers' banking experience with Hong Leong Bank via technology.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Responsible to derive and come up with solutions to meet/solve CX requirements/problems.
• Co-ordinate and manage CX initiatives through the entire development lifecycle.
• To be involved in brain-storming sessions to ascertain future customer experience directives.
• Able to articulate and visualize customer journeys and technical solutions into visually effective power point slides.
• Work with the Project manager to ensure that all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of system development and implementation are in accordance with the Bank's standards.
• Liaise with business users, internal teams and business partners drive solution workability.
• Drive technical and functional meetings with business users, technology partners and project stakeholders to achieve an outcome for customer experience resolutions.
• Constantly looking for potential technologies and technology partners to fulfill/improve CX initiatives.
• Study and research into new technologies and its impact on the banking and customer experience and how it can be applied into the Hong Leong bank environment.
• Always ready to get their hands dirty and do some development work or setup Proof-of-Concepts.
• Keep up to date with the latest financial technology trends.
• Liaise with multiple business partners and evaluate proposals and solutions, the outcome of which to derive a recommended solution to satisfy the CX initiative.
• To maximize the use of current deployed technologies to improve customer experience or achieve operational efficiency.
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
• Must meet all the department's KPI set for the Customer Experience Technology team.
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum 7 years experiences in the following:
o Enterprise IT solution presales/consulting.
o Solution architecting cutting across multiple applications.
o Hands on design, development and implementation of enterprise solutions.
• Leadership experience has an added advantage.
• Excellent command in English both spoken and written mandatory.
• Highly independent with good creative, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Possesses the spirit to try and master new/unfamiliar solutions without the need for training.
• Quick learner with a sharp mind and aptitude for technological innovation.
• Detail-oriented - must be able to consider all aspects in detail when considering a solution.
• Data-oriented - must be able to research and gather data to validate solution recommendations.
• Go-Getter - willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
• Timeline driven and able to work under pressure with a clear mind.
• Excellent with power point with the ability to create visually appealing slides with clear message presentation.
• Knows how to handle MS Word and Excel.
• Must possess knowledge in IT infrastructure which includes:
o Server infra
o Operating systems
• Technical experience in one or more of the following is a must:
o Contact Centre solutions
o CRM solutions
o Analytics solutions
o Marketing and branding solutions
• Experience in the following will be an added advantage:
o Artificial Intelligence
o Virtual/Augmented Reality
o Visual and Speech analytics
• Knowledge in programming languages is an added advantage.
• Candidates with Presales/Principal/Architecture Consulting certificates has and added advantage.