• Lead solution design for the platform, ensuring that best practices and patterns are leveraged to encourage supportability and reuse
• Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
• Ensure programmes meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
• Provide technical advice on complex programming
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from business requirement analysis to production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience.
• At least five years of enterprise integration solution experience; two years' experience delivering solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
• Strong knowledge of EAI best practices, API standards and agile development methodologies and standards
• Solid experience using J2EE, Integration Patterns, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, API Management, API Security, etc.
• Experience with development and deployment tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins, and Nexus
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule API/ESB Architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
• Good verbal and written communication skills.