- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for......
Senior Analyst, Securities Settlements
The successful applicant will....
- Verify transactions processed by Associates and authorize those that fall within own-delegated release authority.
- Checking of and/or approving customer order against system.
- Assist the team management in overseeing the daily operations of the team and contribute towards meeting the team's objectives.
- Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
- Contribute to the development of associates by guiding, coaching, motivating, supporting and assisting selected number of associates.
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- Be guided accordingly and aware of the roles and responsibilities for money laundering preventation as stipulated in the Money Laundering Preventation (MLP) Group Policy, Money Laundering & Suspicious Transaction Guidelines, Suspicious Money Laundering Transaction Reporting Procedures and / or Monitoring Checklist, and Escalation Procedure for Suspicious Money Laundering Transactions.
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- Conforming and adhering to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, etc.
- Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
- Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, (including Sanctions Policy) guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.