About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
· To assist the Manager in the daily operations to achieve service quality by meeting/exceeding service standards and achieving zero defect for Cash Management Operations i.e. Pre-Processing, Processing (Payment and Clearing) and Static Data Unit (set up, maintenance, pricing and billing, CoE, LM).
· To discharge operational duties of the Cash Management Operations i.e. Pre-Processing, Processing (Payment and Clearing) and Static Data Unit (set up, maintenance, pricing and billing, CoE, LM) as instructed by the Manager of the Unit and ensure that the established service standards are met
· To perform specific duties as instructed by the team manager in accordance to the relevant procedures, guidelines, instructions and standards set in order to meet the productivity and service standards set.
· To support the development of the Cash Management Operations processing systems to meet local and business needs and more importantly in meeting the needs of the clients.
· To implement quality initiatives and activities of the division in accordance to the Group's Quality System.
· Verify transactions processed by Officer and authorize those that fall within own-delegated release authority.
· Primarily process within the TAT agreed with CPC in the SLA and also other functions as requested by the Line Manager
· Checking of and/or approving customer instruction against CMO system.
· Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
· Assist in managing the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
· Contribute to the development of Officer by guiding, coaching, motivating, supporting and assisting selected number of Officer.
· Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team to measure the qualitative performance of the team / individuals, facilitate improvement initiatives and help cultivate a "Service Excellence" culture among the team members.
· Be guided accordingly and aware of the roles and responsibilities for anti-money laundering prevention and sanctions related checking (i.e. Understanding the policy, reporting procedure and escalation procedure)
· Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to anti-money laundering and Sanctions related checking, by acquiring relevant knowledge and training and provide support to superiors and subordinates.
· Conforming and adhering to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, CMO Policies, and reconciliation of outstanding items, scanning, SCSTAR and end-of-day reports.
· Comply with exceptions for Callback, Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
· Any ad-hoc roles changes will require Head of Department or Manager's approval before assuming new role temporarily or permanently in line with segregation of duties.