Operation, Compliance & Support
Regulatory & Internal Compliance
- To manage compliance matters for all departments under CEO Al-Amin's direct-report (OABB) with regards to dissemination/collation of regulatory policy, Regulatory Requirement Self-Assessment (RRSA), Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) etc.
- To manage dissemination/collation of Shariah-related policies issued by BNM for both OABB and departments under shared-services of parent bank (OBMB).
- To collate, coordinate & disseminate information, documents with regards to operational risk matters for OABB under direct-report.
- To assume the role of Data Steward for OABB.
- To manage the department's Business Contingency Plan (BCP), Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and others.
- Other compliance & operational support roles as required.
Supervision of Shared-Services Operation & Compliance
- To manage the project for the en hancement of Service Level Agreement ("SLA") of all shared-services parties of OABB, focusing on clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting on all shared services provided.
- To collate and coordinate reports, deliverables and documents submitted by all shared-services units (SSU) during internal and regulatory compliance review.
- Develop a process to effectively monitor operationalization of SSA in terms of its frequency of reporting, deliverables and overall compliance to SLA.
- Effectively monitor operationalization of SSA.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/Islamic Banking or other related disciplines.
- Working experience in Islamic banking either in business, support or compliance environment.
- Understand Islamic banking products in terms of its application & operational compliance.
- A risk-conscious person who ensures internal controls and procedures are complied with closely.
- Possess good oral/written communication and co-ordination skills as to scrutinize documentation and agreement and able to interact well with people at different levels.
- Experience in any project management in the bank will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and independently with minimal supervision.