Outsourcing Delivery Analyst
The goal of a Middle Office Analyst is to oversee Trade Settlement client relationships. Provide excellent customer service and loan settlement services to our growing client base while adhering to strict deadlines and targets given. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks. Duties & accountabilities
- Manage client portfolio(s)/Agency trades in our loan Trade Settlement outsourcing services
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients
- Coordinate with trade counter parties to receive and review par and distressed trade documentation
- Coordination with legal counsel and follow up, when needed, for distressed trades and participation
- Coordinate trade closings among clients, counter parties, and agents
- Review trade documentation, includes trade confirms, assignment agreements, and funding memos for discrepancies prior to settlement including using third party systems
- Follow up on outstanding trades and keep current comments updated
- Deliver closing packets to custodians and clients before stated deadlines
- Report client metrics and trends on a monthly basis
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.