- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Job Description - PMO Manager
Business Title: PMO Manager
Grade: Band 5
Business Unit: ITO, Technology Services, Security Technology Services
Job Family: Security Technology Services
Reports Directly to: Head, Security Transformation Programme Office
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "Technology Services" .
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a new Network Security Service is being created. This requires a highly skilled and experienced Cyber and Network Security leader to build the new team and capability improve Bank's network security posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
· Manage a team of remote PMO resources to support programme delivery
· Implement the programme delivery in line with the Bank's control and governance framework
· Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
· Ensure all project deliverables, artefacts and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future recovery and audit
· Proactively maintain project library for quality and completeness, including auditable approval trails
· Govern artefact standards
· Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
· Prepare, manage and maintain, and track quality of key project management artefacts such as project schedules, risks and issues registers, dependency mapping, budget and forecast, programme plan and project plan
· Support the Programme Manager in PED preparation activities
· Provide effective support to the Segment Lead including meeting scheduling and minute taking, team and stakeholder liaison, representation at meetings, coordination of programme activities
· Prepare status reporting as required for stakeholder requirements, and programme office, including PWG, PgSC ePMO and country engagement
· Implement governance standards across the project, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
· Work with Country Teams and all workstream leads to identify and document within the segment all tasks to the required level of detail, including start and finish dates.
· Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies
· Ensuring that all submissions to committees and working groups (PED, Red Packs, Closure Reports, Benefit Reports, Progress Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
· Implementing project closure procedure
· Review, control and report on financial status of the individual components and overall workstream as per the bank's standards and workstream governance
· Ensure measures - as per the bank's standards, are in place and workstream governance - for benefits tracking are implemented end-to-end
· Programme managers
· Business stakeholders
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· A minimum of 5 years of PMO experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-displinary projects.
· Certification in PMP
· Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
· Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
· Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
· Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
· Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
· Knowledge of Clarity & ePMO standard
· Domain knowledge in technical project delivery preferred.