Payments Services Officer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 21 Oct 18
Payments Services Officer
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Service Delivery is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organisation with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join our Payment Services team in the role of Payment Services Officer.
- To complete and ensure all BNM reporting forms i.e. P, R, BP, BR, OP and OR of HBMB and HBMS of PSV BOP queue in InReport within SLA.
- To complete and ensure all BNM reporting forms i.e. P, R, BP, BR, OP and OR of HBMB and HBMS in BNM ESSDSS within SLA.
- To complete and ensure all BNM Queries (i.e. system auto and CIS) in BNM ESSDSS and also email queries from BNM within the specific timeline.
- Track, and provide accurate responses to BNM queries sent in via mail and system within stipulated response time indicated.
- For any incomplete forms in InReport and ESSDSS data enrichment and BNM queries, staff to follow-up with branches and relevant departments for further Information via email. Staff to assist to contact branches, relevant departments, BNM and other Banks when the relevant information is required from the external parties.
- To ensure timely escalation on cases which requires sending a reminders to Lines of Businesses, other/partial Banks for overdue outstanding items and complex cases.
- Ensure completion of any ad-hoc responsibility is given related to BOP.
- Ensure adherence of BOP process document and Escalation procedure.
- Ensure all Audit recommendation are complied.
- Produce MIs and Reporting on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis pertaining to CAHS BOP
- Analyse and identify gaps / issues in processes and provide solutions for better tracking and performance.
- Participate in streamlining projects and initiate continuous improvements across all key areas of payment operations, people, processes and system.
- Contributes towards the department's adherence with regulations, policies and procedures.
Requirements, Skillsets and Competencies
- Required to possess good Microsoft Office especially Excel (statistical and analytical formulas) and PowerPoint knowledge
- Familiar with Payments processing tool such as HUB,HFE2,GPI,GWIS,CCTS
- Good analytical and "out-of-the-box" thinking
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Self-starter and proactive in identifying issue related to job scope.
- Possess excellent leadership skill and good team player
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships with multiple business partners.
- Good communication and presentation skills-both verbal and written.
- Able to build and maintain positive and productive working relationship.
- Ability to seek change, encourage change and drive change within the team