Performance Improvement - IT Advisory, Senior Associate - Siebel Developer (Financial Services)
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you'll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
EY is looking for Senior Associates for IT Advisory to join our team in the execution of clients' assignments in the areas of:
Your key responsibilities
- Information management and business intelligence
- IT strategy, architecture and solution design (including package solutions)
- IT operational effectiveness and business case development
- Program and project management
- IT Architecture
Skills and attributes for success
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in Siebel configuration and scripting
- In depth knowledge on Siebel Workflows, Siebel e-Scripting, RTE, DVM, BCs, VBCS, IOs and MQs) is required
- Well versed in Siebel Data Model
- Skills in Siebel EIM,PLSQL/Oracle/Unix Scripting will be added advantage
- Skills in Siebel EAI, XML, XSL, will be added advantage
- Good understanding of the overall Siebel application and have completed several system implementation life cycle in Siebel CRM
- Experience in analyzing and transforming business requirements into functional design
- Excellent troubleshooting and decision making skills in a fast-paced technical environment
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate problems
- Ability to manage work load, and working under pressure
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Very strong interpersonal and customer service skills to work at all levels of the organization
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in a client environment or financial services clients preferred.
- Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Experience with software implementation methodology: SDLC: waterfall, agile, v-model etc. in core areas of operations and claims
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or systems field i.e. computer science, engineering, math, management information systems, or systems analysis
- Approximately 3+years of recent relevant work experience in technology initiatives management or implementation, preferably in a business consulting role with a leading management consultancy organization
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.