Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as Interns in our Global Banking and Markets
This Internship provides practical students/fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/Diploma. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students/ fresh graduates for future hiring. Responsibilities
· During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take minimum of 3 to 6 months for practical students depending on training requirement; and up to 12 months for fresh graduates;
· The trainees' role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. Qualifications Requirements
- Candidate must be currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills RM
- Ability to analyse data/information and interpret the data for business decisions
- A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities
- Computer literate and able to work independently.