Private Trust Services (Middle Office)
- Assist Business in the preparation of necessary paperwork for Trust committee approval prior to accepting any new businesses, injection of assets, establishment of trusts, incorporation of SPV and/or matters related to the management and administration of trust / SPVs.
- Assist Business to review trust and related documents in view of preparation of ancillary documents and revisions of trust documents.
- Prepare documents for management review and reporting. This includes new product proposals, sales presentations, new business reports, customer performance and trust review reports.
- Ensure full and complete on-boarding process of trust clients are being carried out inclusive of conducting due diligence checks on clients.
- Assist in performance of complex administrative activities, which may include regulatory reviews, and accounts distribution.
- Ensure customer relationships are in compliance through various measures of review and tracking.
- Liaise with agent of the offshore financial centres in connection with formation, administration and maintenance of offshore companies.
- Assist Relationship Managers on portfolio maintenance, revenue monitoring and collections.
- At Least 5 years of experience in trust administration. Experience in servicing and managing fiduciary relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent) an added advantage.
- Preferably with legal background, experience in trust law an added advantage.
- Technically proficient in tax investments and administration.