Procurement Administrator (Portuguese Speaker)
In line with our transformation program, Global Procurement is in the process of implementing a Procurement Operational Hub located in our offices in Kuala Lumpur. This is a global team that will support all regions where Experian operates - Brazil; Spanish Latin America; North America; UK; Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific.
As such we are looking to hire a team of four Procurement Operational Administrators that will have exposure to a variety of cultures and processes as part of this exciting opportunity to gain exposure in the Procurement environment.
What you'll be doing:
More about you:
- You will be responsible for a number of tasks in order to support the in-region buyers during the entire Procurement lifecycle. These include tasks such as update to our Oracle system, suppliers credit checks, shared mailbox management, monitoring changes to payment terms, updates to internal and external Procurement websites, monitoring and identification of non-compliance of purchasing card purchases, report generation and data management and maintenance of Ariba, our contractual database.
- Your interactions will be both with the in-region buyers and a large spectrum of stakeholders to provide first line response to queries before escalating these if needed to your line manager.
- In addition, you will be actively contributing to the identification of opportunities in the processes that you manage in order to drive efficiencies and reduce waste.
Why this role is critical to us
- You will use your skills to work through a great variety of challenging series of tasks that will allow you to make a real impact within a fast moving and rewarding environment whilst working within an expanding, world class Procurement team
- You will be able to demonstrate the drive and enthusiasm which will be required to deliver results. With a great attention to detail, you are skilled at collating and challenging information from multiple sources, while providing valuable analysis and regular updates.
- Preferably you are required to possess minimum education in bachelor's degree or relevant
- Be able to communicate well Spanish/Portuguese in both in writing and verbally are added advantage
- Highly motivated, results-driven and commercially-focused
- Ideally you will understand how to work in an international business environment. Previous buying experience is not essential for this role, however business understanding, and acumen is vital .
This role will provide essential support to the buyers' community and is important to the success of our global team. Our stakeholders have a high bar of expectations and we need to ensure that we achieve these in a consistent and repeatable way.