- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 23 Jun 18 2018-06-23
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join Commercial Banking Business Management team in the role of Senior Implementation Manager.
- Responsible for supporting the regional implementation of Global CMB strategy and the delivery of key change/transformation initiatives in close cooperation with all stakeholders within the region;
- Strategy Planning, Implementation and tracking for CMB (including segments) in collaboration with stakeholders terms of short term to longer term planning for CMB required to be presented to country or regional / global senior management;
- Supporting and acting as a key contributor for CMB for CMB AOP planning in close coordination with CMB Business Finance;
- CMB sales planning and pipeline tracking in collaboration with stakeholder including frontline;
- Own the annual cost reduction target provided by the group towards cost reduction;
- Lead the development, assessment and implementation of strategic/transformation initiatives across the business. (Data Integrity Projects);
- Conducts regular review of business lines to ensure progress against '5 Filters', Basel 2 related projects for the CMB portfolio;
- Recovery and Resolution Planning for core CMB submission to regulators;
- Provide subject matter expertise and inputs to key country stake holders, and collaborate across Global Businesses and Functions to provide a forward looking, business focused portfolio risk function;
- Ensures effective communication and understanding of the strategic transformation/agenda across key stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector;
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence senior teams;
- Ability to lead, motivate other senior stakeholders, managers across a wide range of stragegic iniatives and agendas;
- Good understanding of the Group and the CMB business, including products, services, systems & processes preferably gained through experience in front line roles;
- Business experience in a variety of roles (Corporate / Commercial Banking) centered on delivery of high quality customer service.