Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, methodologies and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent Team, Brand, Marketing and Communications, Business Development and Risk Management.
With a wide choice of experience offerings, you could develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
EY Technology supports our global technology needs through business units such as Client Technology, Enterprise Workplace Technology and Information Security. As the the Project Manager, you will have the opportunities to work with talented people from all around the globe to deliver exceptional client experience to the business. You will be part of the EY HR and Finance transformation program as well as cross-organisation initiatives and projects. Your key responsibilities
As the Project Manager, your contributions include, but no limited to the following:
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage and execute project to agreed schedule, budget and scope
- Development of business case and change request
- Maintain close monitoring on project financials and other project health indicators
- Provide regular update and financial forecast to PMO
- Regular communications with stakeholders on the project status
- Manage vendors and collaborate with other EY internal teams to deliver project as per project plan
- Ensure the project complies to EY Information Security, architectural standards and adherence to legal and procurement processes
- Actively manage project risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Ability to prioritise work, handle multiple projects simultaneously and flexible.
- Ability to deal with changes and work independently.
- Cultural-sensitive and ability to work with people from different geographies and time zones.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in sizeable organisations
- PMP-certified or possess other project management certifications
- Proven project management experience in IT application development
- Basic application and architectural knowledge built upon Microsoft platform/technologies, e.g. .NET, SQL, SSIS, Azure
What we look for
- Experience working with virtual team.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Agile project management knowledge and experience
Highly motivated individuals with the skills and attributes to succeed. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now