Project Manager - Business Transformation
You will be responsible for:
- The role of Business Transformation Project Manager is to manage and support Consumer Lifestyle Finance (CLF) specifically on card related projects and initiatives to meet business requirements.
- The candidate will need to prepare / review documentation of business user requirements, test plans & scripts, preparing and conducting user testing and training, and developing user guide.
- Assist in managing projects by:
- Assigning tasks, monitoring and reporting progress.
- Controlling scope, timeline and budget.
- Seeking buy-in from stakeholders in other departments, divisions, vendors, business partners on business process and system enhancements.
- Anticipate and resolve or escalate issues arising.
- Plan and determine resources required to carry out the project tasks
- Good team player who is able to work independently with strong communication skills to build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders in designing, building and delivering the project
- He / She will need to have good understanding of core banking platforms especially on card related products, services and processes.
- The candidate must have proven project execution experience in large scale change initiatives and experience from partnering closely with teams and stakeholders from various backgrounds
- The role also requires to assist in tasks to be assigned from time to time.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Graduate with degree in IT, Multimedia, Business Administration or related subjects
- Possess strong business analysis, requirements gathering and testing management skill.
- Ability to plan, prepare and executing initiatives or projects.
- Ability to work & coordinate cross functionally and with people of all levels.
- Ability to being the user interface managing the needs of business and IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated with high drive, initiative and commitment to work as a team.
- Technology-savvy, demonstrating strong understanding of technology and proven track-record of effectively articulating value to business units.
- Experience in Project Management, Banking and IT-related projects will be an advantage
- Technical skills: (if any)
- Well verse with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, HP QC (Quality Centre) etc.