- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
Job Description for Project Specialist
• To plan, implement, and track projects and service initiatives under BEST from end to end with specified deliverables. Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new business opportunities.
• Foster teamwork by work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Specialist performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Prioritize the projects timeline
• Define the scope of the projects in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed timeline plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to meet the projects timeline
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project timeline with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required/ necessary
• Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions.
Implement the project
• Manage or execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project
• Monitor the pilot/launch results to ensure the outcome is align with the project objective / goal.
• Prepare full roll out plan with supporting communication & training plan to support for front liners with these changes.
Evaluate the project
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phrase
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Management Specialist/ with sales & service experiences;
• Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Communication or related discipline ;strong attention to detail and organizational skills; excellent communications skills
• Six Sigma Qualification