- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 22 Apr 19
The role sits within our Decision Analytics business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates QA requirements for complex and multiple projects, directing workstream QA leads and architects to define the test strategy for each.
- Manages multiple workstreams or projects of QA work, ensuring that QA leads observe standard process, planning, dependency management and communication to the business.
- Manages the implementation and use of various types of testing cycle:
- Functional testing
- Integration testing
- Non-functional testing
- Performance testing
- Systems testing etc
- Develops master test / implementation plans across workstreams / projects and provides coordination across teams and sites where applicable.
- Manages the creation, deployment, and strategic use of department test environments.
- Supports QA management on special projects and proposals.
- Provides line management where necessary for team of QA assigned to project, including objective setting, development and appraisal of those people.
- Assists in recruitment of high calibre team members.
- Owns own development to maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving quality testing techniques.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
- Able to quickly gain good knowledge on the usage of multiple Experian software applications, including business use.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing and other specialist areas.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with proactive desire to unblock issues that restrict progress.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proactive in providing the business with information it needs to act on.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent organization skills and able to observe basic project management principles especially change management and impact assessment
- Good stakeholder management skills