Quality Assurance Name Screening Analyst
- Conduct review on name screening alerts closed by Name Screening Analyst using the various policy, procedures and regulatory requirements in countries where OCBC operates.
- Monitor the outcome of QA work conducted and follow up on implementation/remediation work conducted by working closely with the related parties to ensure that remediation/gaps identified are adequately resolved.
- Provide training and support to Name Screening team and other units/entities on the outcome of the QA work conducted.
- Prepare QA reviewer reports.
- Partner with key stakeholders, as applicable, to ensure potential risks are identified, vetted and addressed.
- Stay current on key regulatory changes, key enforcement actions and related industry trends.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of business, operations and the Sanctions, AML/CFT regulatory framework in which bank groups operate.
- Ability to write procedures and process framework will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated investigation and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent