RTC Delivery Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 23 Apr 19
RTC Delivery Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Real Time Communication team are responsible for the engineering, delivery, operations, and management of the banks telephony infrastructure in 62 countries.
The candidate for this role will be part of a project team that will be leading a multi-year roll out of Skype for Business and Avaya in the bank.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Represent the bank as a project delivery manager interfacing with our strategic suppliers to deliver key initiatives for the program.
· Manager supplier relationships.
· Manager relationships and delivery of Telco services.
· Discuss and agree work schedules and timelines with the suppliers and internal stakeholders.
· Provide regular project status reports that track timelines, risks, issues, and commercials.
· Run internal project meetings.
· Manage the compliance and regulatory requirements of the various projects.
· Mange all internal teams and processes required to deliver the projects.
· Manage the internal change management process.
· Manage the handover to operations on project completion.
· Contribute to the overall program as required
Qualifications & Skills
· Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or an equivalent preferred but not essential.
· Minimum of 7 years' experience with Unified Communications technology, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector.
· Self-motivated and driven to deliver projects in a challenging global multi-cultural environment.
· Ability to work in a high-pressure situation with tight deadlines.
· Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
· Ability to contribute to large strategic programs of work.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
· Experience with delivery of large global projects
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Delivery experience with some or all the following products.
· Microsoft OCS / Lync / Skype for Business
· AudioCodes gateways and SBC's
· Avaya Communications Manager
· Avaya System Manger
· Avaya Session Manager
· Proteus or equivalent call accounting systems
· Prognosis or equivalent monitoring tools
· Audio conferencing products
· Video conferencing products
· Telco services
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.