Senior Technical Recruiter
An exciting Regional Actuarial Audit role for a global insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Enhance the credibility of the actuarial valuation process by providing independent Actuarial Auditing, performed in accordance with actuarial standards of practice as well as local regulatory requirements within the Region.
- Ensure key business risks are identified and appropriately mitigated in the Region.
- Review business processes and financial practices to ensure the use of compliant and best practices, procedural efficiency, and accuracy.
- Prepare reports of audit findings and propose recommendations for changes as needed.
- Consult in implementing changes to systems and processes that affect the firm.
- Degree in quantitative discipline such as Actuarial, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Insurance, Risk Management etc.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on actuarial experience preferably in the insurance industry.
- Understand local insurance markets, regulatory requirement and best practices.
- Good knowledge of valuation and pricing for general insurance liabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.