Our client is a leading FMCG company looking for a Regional Finance Director with 15+ years experience. Incumbent should have strong regional finance and commercial experience across South East Asia . This role can either be based in Kuala Lumpur & Indonesia. He/She will leading the finance for the region.
- Responsible for managing finance across the region. This role includes providing counsel to the Regional Director & Senior Management.
- Should possess strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills with strong business acumen to be a good co-pilot to the Regional Director.
- Mentor the team of finance professionals working in the countries and help upskill them to prepare them for the overall transformation that the business is attempting as business models evolve and market landscape changes
- Support initiatives like new launches, entry into new markets, M&A, digitization, cost transformation, technology upgradation etc.
- He / She should be able to provide proactive, in-depth, business-focused advice to the business as well as implement initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of profitable growth
- Be a key change management expert for automation and simplification of finance and other business processes
- Be a counsel to the senior leadership of the countries he / she is supporting and a sounding board to the Regional Director and ensure that the company is compliance with laws and applicable regulations to minimize risks
- Developing and leading strategy to promote and protect the company's businesses in the region.
- Advising the Top Management and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team
- Minimum 15 years of working experience of which the last 7 should be leading the function across a region; preferably developing markets. Should have atleast an accounting and finance degree, preferably a management degree too.
- Exposure to growth markets, matrixed organizations.
- Worked with country and regional teams.
- Good orientation in corporate, commercial, finance, administrative and other areas involved when operating both commercial & manufacturing – focused business
- Ability to manage conflict and multi-task across high pressure situations.
- Travel extensively across the countries in his / her portfolio
- business-minded, can-do attitude, with excellent corporate communication skills and ability to influence at executive level
- strong negotiation, organizational and management skills