Relationship Manager for C1 Regional Centre
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market as well as corporate clients including evaluating their loan applications, conducting credit reviews, marketing and cross-selling the Bank's other products.
- Monitor overall facility utilisation and profitability of assigned portfolio;.
- Build rapport and develop meaningful networking in the customer's organization, for priority in utilization of the Bank's facilities.
- Identify customer needs and capture new financing and / or cross selling opportunities, negotiate for best margins to optimize account profitability.
- Independent, self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a recognized degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business, coupled with 2 to 5 years experience in a similar field
- Good analytical skills in financial accounts and well-versed in cash flow analysis
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Result-oriented and able to work as a team
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.