Research Officer - (1 year contract)
- Gathering of information on companies and industries as to perform credit assessment for Subject(s) under study per its background, financial health and industry trend.
- Researching, writing and editing credit reports and ensuring its accuracy, completeness and consistency.
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports to clients and resolving clients' complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Candidates possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree preferably in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Good communication skills to articulate issues, solutions and approaches to a group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and bring clarity to ambiguous tasks.
- Strategic thinker and good time management skills to cater to various tasks assigned.
- Constantly aware of current economic trends and business events.
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and/or Japanese.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.