Resource Management Manager (SEA Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Lead the scheduling and drive transformation in resource management processes and operations within the SEA region
- Contract resources as appropriate in accordance with requirements, conditions of service and the objectives of the operational areas
- Responsible for providing support, guidance, and direction to schedule administrators, ensuring that local data applicable to the production, management, and maintenance of effective and efficient schedules is well overseen and accurately maintained
- Ensure that client organizations are provided with the best teams of people, combining industry experience with technical knowledge to ensure maximum commercial advantage
- Ensure that there is flexibility to cope with any unplanned resourcing needs
- Contributing to the establishment and development of effective communication methods to support schedule management
- Overseeing and managing schedule processes
- Developing and maintaining effective, sound and healthy communication with a wide range of people at various levels within the company and its customers and suppliers
- Assisting with the production of performance management data, scorecards, dashboards, and trackers
- Creating an environment where co-workers can challenge existing processes and discover new ways of working that can be of important advantage to the organization
- Identifying the issues or risks that are associated with any aspect of workforce planning cycle and its supporting data, and also suggesting appropriate recommendations or improvement strategies to support or tackle these issues
- Contributing to the development and management of training packages to ensure the effective use of information to boost performance
- Promoting practitioner satisfaction to encourage continuous patronization
- Developing healthy relationships with practitioners in order to achieve scheduling goals and deliverables
- Provide up-to-date management reports on availability and forecast utilization to management on a weekly basis
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Mathematics, Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent
- Adequate professional experience of working within scheduling or information area
- Excellent analytical skills, as a scheduling manager will be required to analyze information from a variety of sources which can be illustrated through the use of text, graphics, charts, and spreadsheet presentation of information in a concise and comprehensive manner
- Ability to effectively work within a team with the ability to manage workload effectively
- Excellent and strong negotiation and persuasion skills, to facilitate schedule management in line with service need
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adequate computer knowledge, including the use of spreadsheets and databases
- Organization and self-management skills to manage and lead a project accurately and effectively
- Ability to utilize information in order to foster the acceptance of change or development, and the ability to influence other regions to accept new practices
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME73-176432-2020