- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
You will be responsible for:
1. Ensure risk assessments are appropriately completed on a timely manner.
2. Ensure WM staffs are guided with policies/guidelines and comply with internal/ external regulations/act.
3. Conduct periodical user access and system matrixes on a yearly basis.
4. Ensure staffs complete mandatory e-learning within timeline given.
5. Ensure quality control on call sampling
6. Responsible in Business Continuity Management activities
7. Monitor outstanding observations issued from Health Check/ Audit to ensure close within timeline.
We are looking for candidates who;
1. Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
2. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with eyes for details.
3. Familiar with bank's existing processes and procedures, control & compliance policies, system & structure.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English Language.
5. Possess a positive attitude, initiative and sense of responsibility.
6. Able to work independently and must be a team worker with the ability to demonstrate good teamwork amongst staff.