Risk, Security and Audit Coordinator
About the Role
The Data & Analytics Tribe is looking for Risk, Audit and Security Coordinator to oversee, track and manage the various security and risk related topics across the tribe, working closely with squads, product owners, security partners, road managers and audit partners to provide an end to end consolidated view to the tribe leadership and ensuring timely follow up and proper closure of risk, audit and security related matters.
In addition to strong compliance to existing controls, the ideal candidates should identify potential areas where existing risk, audit and security policies/controls and procedures require change and propose plans to address the changes.
The ideal candidate for the role is one who is creative, innovative team players with strong analytical, problem solving, planning and organization skills. He/she must has strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentation, expressing complex technical topics in an organised and articulate manner. The ability to relate well to senior managers, stakeholders and internal partners across SWIFT and establishing strong working relationship is a crucial requirement for the role. What to expect? Security Coordination
Primary tribe interface for the global security teams in the planning, tracking and timely closure of various security related items.
- Liaise with Tribe security partner to understand and prioritise security items
- Work with the various squads and security champions to ensure security items are progressed and closed on time
- Ensure security and patching items are tracked and updated in the security dashboard
- Provide timely update to the tribe leadership on security related items
- Be the security champion for the tribe - educate and inculcate the relevance of security in overall SWIFT governance context
Primary tribe interface for the internal and external Audit teams in the planning, preparation, and execution of various audits including annual, ISAE, and initiative specific audits.
- Assess and propose appropriate solutions for audit findings respecting SWIFT's commitment to quality and security, thereby securing SWIFT's reputation
- Ensure audit actions are addressed in a timely manner and there are no overdue audit actions for tribe
- Ensure appropriate controls are incorporated into the tribes activities to avoid repeat audit findings
- Ensure timely review of supporting evidence once management has requested closure of recommendations
- Recommend, develop and implement improved mechanisms to automate supporting evidence gathering and sharing with internal and external auditors
- Be the audit champion for the tribe - educate and inculcate the relevance of audit in overall SWIFT governance context
Primary tribe interface for the Corporate Risk Office supporting the 1st line of defense process to identify and mitigate risks.
Ownership of the Tribe Control Plan
- Contribute to the identification of risk and the definition of mitigation actions and controls
- Drive process adjustment to ensure controls are implemented as part of the recurring activities
- Track and validate the execution of controls.
Lead the definition and implementation of the agile control framework in the tribe.
Track and Visualise Risk, Audit and Security Metrics
- Prepare the Tribe Control Plan and ensure it stays relevant to the latest Agile practices of the tribe
- Ensure each squads have relevant approved Control Plans by target deadline
- Develop agile champions in various squads within the tribe to spread agile control awareness
- Work with squads to ensure agile control compliance checks are part of daily activity
- Established a process to identify, manage and report exceptions
- Stay informed of the evolution of the Agile Control Framework at company level to ensure the Data and Aanlytic tribe control plan follows the latest approved Agile Control Framework
- Assess and propose revolutionary solutions to automate all or part of agile control compliance checks to detect deviation early
Lead the definition and implementation of visual dashboards and reporting solutions in the tribe.
What will make you successful?
- Define, setup and communicate the various metrics relevant to risk, audit and security from the various squads
- Define a process to provide a holistic view of various on-going/up-coming patching and security updates
- Work with squads to ensure metrics are updated frequently
- Assess and propose appropriate solutions for metrics tracking and visualisation of the entire tribe at a glance
- Evaluate and ensure appropriateness of tools used to automate day to day control activities
You are a cultural ambassador of the "new" culture and you recognize yourself in the corresponding managers' behavioral profile. With the following strong emphasis for this role:
- You are an inspiration and you show energy and passion
- You think big (but you also appreciate small improvements)
- You focus on collaboration: You put your own "ego" aside to get the best result - you facilitate others in your Tribe to be successful
- You achieve the best result by empowering and given teams responsibility, but at the same time you know how to "excite", challenge and keep the team on their toes
- You look for facts and data (in management and in defining strategic direction)
- You motivate people to really achieve propositions
Experience and knowledge / Affinity:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Delivery
- Sound experience in audit and risk management
- Sound experience in Project management
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Cellou Diallo - Software Development Manager, Hiring Manager
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.