SAP Professionals (FICO/SD/MM/S4 Hana)
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today's new breakthrough is tomorrow's obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
Accenture Technology comprises four core practices -Application Services, Technology Innovation & Ecosystem, Technology Geographies and Technology Global Delivery. As part of our Technology team, you may help expand the use of our current portfolio of industry-focused, software-based solutions while developing new products to drive growth. You may also lead the pack by leveraging on established platform solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Pega and Workday, or be on the cutting edge of Digital Integration to take our clients forward with Mobility, Interactive and Analytics solutions. Job Description :
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
•Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
•Mandatory to have at least 3-year working experience in SAP either one of below module;
- SAP FI/CO
- SAP SD/MM
- SAP S/4Hana
- SAP SuccessFactor
- SAP BPC
•Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
•Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
•Desire to work in an information systems environment
•Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
•Excellent leadership and management skills