SEA Cyber Security and Access Administrator (SEA Risk Advisory)
SEA Cyber Security and Access Administrator (SEA Risk Advisory) What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Cyber Security and Access Administrator, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their user access administration activities helping them achieve a secure and compliant solution landscape by following industry leading practices around cyber risks. You will also :
Your role as a leader
- Perform user and access administration activities for Active Directory, Windows, Unix, Mainframe, and custom applications
- Work towards meeting SLAs for L2/L3 support for access administration on client applications and platforms
- Coordinate across application teams to identify, manage, and resolve any provisioning errors or exceptions in a timely manner
- Leverage your understanding of access methodologies and automation opportunities
- Support Deloitte team on client calls as necessary as an SME
- Gain a good exposure in assessing risks and maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Identify opportunities to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 4+ years of information technology and/or information security experience
- 2+ years in a support role working on access and user administration for Active Directory, Windows, Unix, or Mainframe platforms
- Experience in utilizing ticketing tools for access management, tracking progress/escalation and generating operational reports to share periodic snapshots
- Experience in developing maintenance procedures and documentation
- Bachelor's degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology
- Business proficiency in English language
- Experience in working with distributed teams across different geographies