SEA Reputation and Risk Group, Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. About the T eam
SEA Reputation & Risk Group (SEA RRG) works with the SEA Business Leaders, SEA Country Managing Partners, Asia Pacific Office of the Chief Risk Officer and DTTL Regulatory, Risk and Public Policy groups in the assessment and mitigation of significant competitive, regulatory and technological threats to the businesses in SEA. This includes the SEA enterprise risk management, IT security , privacy and confidentiality, conduct, independence, public policy, operational risk management that oversees risk identification and mitigation and other internal investigations.
We are seeking a manager to join our team. The candidate will have the opportunity to understand and contribute to the various SEA RRG initiatives across all business units within the firm. The candidate will team and work with counterparts in SEA to have an appreciation of the geographical, cultural and regulatory differences between the various geographies within SEA and Asia Pacific. Work you'll do
As a key member of the SEA Reputation & Risk Group, the individual would be responsible for the following principal activities:
Your role as a leader
- Working closely with SEA RRG risk leaders and subject matter experts on RRG initiatives.
- Enhance and provide active support to existing and/or new DTTL processes, programs & tools.
- Contributing to the development of communication and learning programs
- Perform analysis/prepare reports on RRG programs for the SEA Board/Business/Risk Leaders
- Leading new SEA RRG initiatives.
- Assisting in ad-hoc AP and SEA projects.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
At least 5 years of experience working for a professional services organization providing audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory, enterprise risk management or other related services to clients. Qualifications & Skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Strong and proven business acumen
- Ability to lead
- Exceptional analytical and research abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and appreciation of cultural sensitivities is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MQ161-175960-2020