SEA Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) (SEA Risk Advisory)
SEA Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) (SEA Risk Advisory) What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As an Identity and Access Management Senior, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their IAM activities helping them achieve a secure and compliant solution landscape by following industry-leading practices around cyber risks. This includes ;
Your role as a leader
- Manage and Operate large-scale IAM solutions
- Interact with clients, including working with client teams in an onsite and offshore delivery model
- Lead the Deloitte team to help meet SLAs for L2/L3 support for client's IAM applications and platforms
- Demonstrate advanced debugging and troubleshooting issues, including interacting with technology vendors
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful completion
- Provide subject matter knowledge on the leading IAM products and support Deloitte team on client calls
- Enable business development by assisting in request for proposal and sales processes
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Experience and knowledge in one or more platform technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Windows, Unix, and Mainframe (RACF, TopSecret, Hitachi)
- Ability to adhere to client's information security policies and clearly articulate the need for information security
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills