RTR SPE (Cantonese)
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur
Level: SPE Job Description
• Very Good in Accounting knowledge
• Lead a group of team members and ensure that the SLA's deliverables are met
• Handle the Customer Queries in Japanese/English and Chinese Language via email or Help desk tool On time
• Serve as Subject Expert in both RTR and OTC process and suggest for process changes
• Deliver the accounting service including general ledger accounting and account receivables with 100% accuracy and KPI targets being met under responsible areas
• Interacts proactively within departments to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting
• Review and ensure all financial transactions are valid and are in accordance with the policies.
• Participate in process improvement and process standardization projects. Contribute to standard operating procure enhancement.
• Perform internal controls, keep the process documentation up to date, contribute and lead ad hoc tasks and projects
• Document and update the Step by Step instructions on regular basis
• Prepare Presentations and be part of clients meetings based on the requirement
• Ensure month close activities are carried out smoothly on time and accurately
• Analyze the data/ reconciliation accounts and resolve the open items
• Flexible for shifts and weekend working based on the process requirement Job Requirements
o 2+Years GL related work experience in manufactory account
o In-depth knowledge in Cantoneseland tax invoice processing.
o Experience in SAP R3 - FICO - Preferred
o Good understanding on Accounts Payable Process
o Good Communication Skills
o Working knowledge in MS Office applications
o Focused and ability deliver on goals / targets
o Language - Cantonese
o High business acumen and capability in dealing with complicated situation.
o High communication and follow up skills
o Accounting certification preferred.
o Analytical and thorough process knowledge
o Establish process, procedures and controls are practiced
o Prepare detailed process documentation Keywords in the resume
- 2 years' work experience in related field
- PTP/OTC/RTR SME